Investment Criteria & Process
When reviewing investment opportunities, our key investment criteria include:
- A company operating in a strong growth market with clear product differentiation;
- Strong management team with a relevant track record who are motivated to work with an institutional investor to create substantial shareholder value;
- A clear implementation strategy; and
- A strategy for realisation of shareholder value.
Our investment process will include a number of stages:
- Initial meetings / review of business case
- Agree term sheet
- First stage investment committee
- Formal due diligence – commercial and financial
- Second stage investment committee
In the majority of our investments we have been able to go from the agreed term sheet stage to completion within six weeks.